The UC-100 all-in-one UC gateway unit features a single unit that supports data services, GSM, FXO, and FXS. It is capable of transmitting and communicating from any network to any network. Plus, it includes a versatile dial plan as well. Users also get service, number, and time provider routing with the device. Other than that, the device offers Local CDR and custom IVR with instant transmission for both sending and receiving messages. The remaining features include Wi-Fi AP and NAT router.
FXO, FXS, and GSM voice interfaces are included in the Dinstar UC100 All-in-one Box UC Gateway. It supports numerous voice interfaces and maintains a stable connection to PSTN, PLMN, and VoIP networks. Because it is a SIP gateway, it can communicate effectively not only with VoIP networks but also with the other four GSM frequency types. It satisfies the requirements of a powerful global mobile network transmission in this way. The UC-100 also has high-speed data access and Wi-Fi capabilities. Users can utilize the LAN port or Wi-Fi connection to access the internet and download files quickly. The VPN transfer capability makes personal use of the Dinstar UC-100 all-in-one gateway almost seamless. Small and medium enterprises that require robust VoIP capability, instant messaging, and a high-speed internet connection will benefit from the device.
- Based on an open network API protocol and has a GSM frequency range of 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- With a DC 12V/1A input power source, it provides communication and carrier network selection functions.
- Requires 10 watts of power to operate.
- Environmental characteristics include an operating temperature range of 0 to 40 degrees Celsius.
- When it comes to storage, the temperature should be between -10 and 80 degrees Celsius.
- Aside from that, the device’s dimensions are 125mm x 76mm x 25mm.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.