FreePBX is a line of Asterisk-based IP-PBX products designed to meet the needs of companies from small to big enterprises. The Asterisk-based solution, FreePBX, enables the home or small business user to quickly set up a VOIP Asterisk-based PBX. A web GUI makes configuration and operation easy. We also provide an xPL (home automation) interface for easy interaction with other devices in the home.
We do the configuration and customization of FreePBX as per the requirements. We can install FreePBX for small to big enterprises to fulfill their PBX requirements and save you lots of time and money. You may set up inbound and outbound routes in FreePBX to manage call routing. Caller ID, the time of day, and other factors can be taken into account when creating rules to reroute calls.
FreePBX simplifies this by giving you pre-programmed functionality accessible by user-friendly web interfaces that allow you to have a fully functional PBX pretty much straight away with no programming required. Some of the features that FreePBX supports out of the box are:
- Unlimited number of Voicemail boxes
- “Follow Me” functionality
- Ring Groups with calls confirmation (so for E.g, a cellphone is out of range and diverts to voicemail, all the other phones keep ringing)
- Unlimited number of Conferences (limited by available CPU power – about 300 simultaneous users in conferences on a P4 3ghz – 600 with a dual-core!)
- Paging and Intercom functionality for man SIP phones that support it.
- Music on Hold (via MP3s, or streamed off the internet)
- Call Queues
- And many other features
FreePBX is built on the LAMPA™ stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, and Asterisk). It’s a modular system, with click-to-install plugins downloadable over the internet from the online module repository.
FreePBX Features at a Glance
- Add or change extension and voicemail accounts in seconds
- Native support of SIP, IAX, and ZAP clients (other endpoints are supported through custom extensions)
- Supports all Asterisk-supported trunk technologies
- Reduce long-distance costs with LCR
- Route incoming calls based on time-of-day
- Create interactive Digital Receptionist (IVR) menus
- Design sophisticated call groups
- Manage callers with Queues
- Upload custom on-hold music (MOH)
- Search company directory, based on first or last name
- Detect and receive incoming faxes
- Share administrative duties
- Backup and Restore your system
- Save audio recordings of calls
- View call detail reporting with asterisk-stat
- View extension and trunk status with Flash Operator Panel
- View conversation recordings with Asterisk Recording Interface (ARI)
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.
Data Products & Services
IP PBX Solutions & Services
What sets us apart , By the numbers
Web App Designed &
Running Active Installations
Million Dev / Support
Years Experience & Excellence
Clients Delivered Value & Happiness