CRM Integration (Customer Relationship Management) system is a tool used by the agents of call centers, customer support and customer care centers to look into the details of the caller to provide them with a personalized experience. Switching between your Call Centre solution and CRM Solution is difficult and AcmaTel provides an easy solution for the same with its CRM Integration.
CRM integration refers to the process of connecting a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with other business applications, such as marketing automation, sales, finance, and customer support tools. The goal is to create a seamless flow of data between the various systems, enabling teams to access and update customer information, track customer interactions, and analyze customer behavior across the entire customer journey.
There are various ways to integrate a CRM system with other applications, including using APIs, webhooks, and middleware tools. When integrating CRM with other systems, it’s important to consider factors such as data security, scalability, and compatibility with existing systems.
AcmaTel provides Call Centre Solutions and CRM System Integration Services so both systems work in harmony. They offer a custom widget that furnishes agents with an advanced tool to operate both systems from a single screen.
- Increased ROI (Return over Investments
- Better utilization of resources
- Increased agent productivity
- Save Time
- Swift operations by operating from a single screen
- Integration between Call centre solution and CRM
- Real-time updated data
- Lead Management
- Priority-based lead routing to the agent. For example, High Priority lead gets priority to get connected to the agent while in the call queue
- Disposition-based lead update in the CRM system
- Rule-based lead update in the CRM Integration
- Update only data which are changed/ updated in the CRM
- Provide all information of the lead to the agent during the live call in the call centre solution itself
- Provide an empty lead box to fill in for the first-time caller or new lead in the call centre dialler solution
- Create new lead data in the CRM solution which were inserted in the call centre solution
- Allow agents to edit the lead information in the call centre dialler which gets updated automatically in the CRM solution
- Check for Lead duplication to keep unique records
- Click to call functionality in the CRM solution itself
- High level of data security by keeping sensitive data private such as phone number, email ID, etc. from the agent
- Seamless integration of call logs between CRM and Call Centre Solution
- Real-time information update in both, Call centre and CRM system
- Automated lead(s) update in the call centre, which is added to the CRM
- Priority assignment to leads
- Rule-based action in the dialler from CRM integration. For example Record calling campaign of each lead belongs to “India”
- Rule-based automated action of calling a lead or sending an email. For example, sending greeting email or call to lead on their birthday or anniversary
- Seamless call recording data integration between CRM and Call Centre Solution
- Complete log records of each action taken to update lead to both, CRM and Call centre system
Supported Call Centre Solutions
- Custom call centre or contact centre software
Supported CRM Solutions
- Any custom CRM software
Do you wish to discuss your Project with our Telephony Experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.
CRM Products & Services
What sets us apart , By the numbers
Web App Designed &
Running Active Installations
Million Dev / Support
Years Experience & Excellence
Clients Delivered Value & Happiness