The D-Link DVX-2004G IP PBX GSM System is an all-in-one phone system that includes traditional PBX features as well as advanced features like graphical voice mail, auto-attendant, music on hold, and so on. The Dlink DVX-2004G IP PBX GSM System is intended for small to medium-sized businesses with up to 30 phone extensions; the DVX-2004G includes all of the features expected of a small to medium-sized business phone system. The Dlink DVX-2004G IP PBX GSM System comes in two variants: the DVX-2004F with four FXO modules and the DVX-2004G with four GSM modules. The DVX-2004G IP PBX can provide more than just standard PBX features (such as call hold and call forwarding).
- Paging and Intercom should be used.
- Caller identification.
- Music is on hold.
- DISA is an abbreviation for the term (Direct Inward System Access).
- Dial Plan with Variable Dialing
- Ring Organization.
- Meeting Place.
- The Black List is a list of people who have committed
- Telephone Directory.
- The queue should be called.
- BLF (Busy Lamp Field).
- SIP/IAX2 server built-in.
- Voice mail server built-in.
- VAD/Echo Cancellation
- Web-based configuration.
- SSH configuration.
- Static/DHCP/PPPOE support is available.
- VPN Service Provider (Support N2N).
- Client for DDNS (Support Dyndns.org).
- NTP should be supported (Network Time Protocol).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.