The Fanvil X5U IP phone has 16 SIP lines and four-line keys on the main display. The X5U has Bluetooth built-in and is built with high-end Harman speakers. It supports the Opus codec and has HD audio on both the handset and the speakerphone, ensuring that all of your calls are crisp and clear. The Fanvil X5U can be used as a SIP hotspot to extend the SIP account to other IP phones in the LAN for group ringing. This allows all devices to ring at the same time, and when a call is answered at one endpoint, all devices stop ringing.
- There are 16 SIP lines.
- Harman speaker and wideband codec for HD audio.
- 3.5-inch 480×320-pixel color display with G.722 and Opus.
- Color side display with a resolution of 320×240 pixels.
- 30 DSS keys, 4 LED-illuminated line keys
- Dual Gigabit ports with PoE built-in.
- Built-in Bluetooth is supported.
- Encourage the use of the EHS wireless headset.
- WiFi is supported via a WiFi dongle.
- IPv4 and IPv6 protocols are supported.
Do you wish to discuss your project with one of our Telephony experts?
Please fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any questions or would want to discuss any telephony options. Within the next 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.