The Cisco SPA301 IP Phone is not only inexpensive and ideal for small budgets, but it is also a fully functional basic internet phone. Full-featured and fundamental – Isn’t this a flaw? The Cisco SPA 301 IP Phone’s important operation is delivered by its simplicity. However, its adaptability to the growing number of features and functions provided by service providers results in an instinctive and satisfying user experience that is never lacking. The Cisco SPA 301 IP Phone is cost-effective. Cisco IP phones are engineered to be cutting-edge. The Cisco SPA301 IP Phone has the option of connecting directly to an internet phone service provider or to a more hosted system. Powerful features at your disposal that work in tandem with you. The Cisco SPA301 IP phone is ideal for any small office and is both affordable today and future-proof. The Cisco SPA301 IP Phone is a 1-Line IP Phone that can be used with either SIP or Smart Phone Control Protocol and is compatible with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series, Cisco SPA 9000 Voice System India, and hosted IP telephony systems. It is ideal for small businesses that require low-cost, consistent, and simple-to-use Cisco phones. The Cisco SPA301 IP Phone is simple to set up and supports both highly secure remote provisioning and web-based configuration. It caters to the needs of the traditional business user while capitalizing on the advantages of IP telephony.
Features of Cisco SPA301
- Simple installation, secure remote provisioning, and web-based configuration are all available.
- There is only one provider line.
- Two call appearances can be accessed via the flash key or hook flash.
- Line appearance was shared.
- Indicator of line status.
- Hold the phone call.
- Music has been paused.
- The call is being held.
- Outbound caller ID suppression.
- Attended and blind call transfer.
- Conferencing in three ways with local mixing.
- Call conferencing with multiple parties using an external conference bridge.
- Call selection: selective and group.
- On busy, please call back.
- Call blocking is done in two ways: anonymously and selectively.
- Call forwarding options include unconditional, no answer, and busy.
- Call return: dial the previous caller again.
- Automatic dialing for hotline and warm line.
- Call logs (each with 60 entries): made, answered, and missed calls; accessed via the HTTP server.
- Redial is the last number you called.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.