On the Cisco 8861, there are five programmable line keys accessible. To support various directory numbers or calling features like a speed dial, you can programme keys. By managing several calls for each directory number using the multi-call-per-line capability, you can also boost productivity. One-touch access to programmes, messaging, the directory, and frequently used calling capabilities like hold/resume, transfer, and conference is made possible with fixed-function keys. Menu navigation is made simpler by a five-way cluster. Audio path change and selection are made possible via backlit acoustic keys. Additionally, Cisco Intelligent Proximity combines your desk and mobile worlds for you when you use your mobile device at your desk for work. You can switch the audio path to the IP Phone 8861 during ongoing mobile calls to benefit from its enhanced audio acoustics. You may, for instance, engage in discussion with a coworker you want to listen to. This capability allows you greater freedom and a better user experience while you’re sitting at your workstation.
- The Cisco IP Phone 8861 has a 5-inch widescreen VGA backlit color display with a high resolution (800 x 480).
- Global users’ needs are met by localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text.
- The phone includes a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network and PC connections.
- The phone is also compatible with campuses that have 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWiseTM technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8861 more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly; the phone is Energy Star qualified.
- Customers looking for this capability can order an optional wall-mount kit as a spare part.
- Up to three optional IP Phones, 8800 Key Expansion Modules, and 108 additional line/feature keys can be supported.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.