The Fanvil X2CP IP phone is a professional call center IP phone with a simple, clean design and a wealth of functionality at a low cost. Users can acquire crucial information at a glance thanks to the backlit high-resolution display. A good call monitor, LED function keys for mute/hold/auto answering/headset, and a foot pedal switch could help contact center employees be more productive. EHS wireless headset support gives additional convenience with PoE-integrated and comprehensive extension functionalities of call center headset support. Call center employees will benefit greatly from effective call monitoring, LED function keys for mute/hold/auto answering/headset, and the foot pedal switch, as well as PoE integration and extensive extension functions of call center headset support and EHS wireless headset support, will benefit call center staff significantly. The backlit high-resolution display helps users quickly access important information.
- Professional IP phone designed specifically for call centers.
- Two SIP lines with a three-way conference.
- HD audio is supported (only for connecting HD headsets).
- Backlit display with a resolution of 128×48 pixels in black and white.
- Call center headsets are supported (RJ9 port, 3.5mm port).
- Support for the Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) in a wireless headset.
- LED light source Mute, hold, and auto-answer keys.
- The pedal switch allows for off-hook/on-hook operation.
- Ethernet 10/100Mbps with PoE support.
- LDAP and XML phonebooks are supported.
- Compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Metaswitch, and other important systems.
Do you want to talk about your project with one of our Telephony experts?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.