The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone is a single-line IP phone with dual switched Ethernet ports and IEEE 802.3af PoE support. The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone is a reliable VoIP phone that supports SIP as well as Cisco’s proprietary SPCP protocol. This IP Phone supports a wide range of call features and functions, as well as numerous customization options. PoE is supported by dual Ethernet ports behind the phone for powering the device. The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone can be expanded using expansion modules. Alternatively, connect a headset to the 2.5mm jack. The built-in speakerphone is ideal for local three-way conferencing. Wideband audio provides excellent voice and audio performance. The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone includes an LDAPv3 Business Directory Search, a Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory, and a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server-based applications is also available, as is Cisco XML API support for progressive applications. The Cisco SPA502G IP Phone supports both the standard SIP2.0 protocol and Cisco’s proprietary SPCP, which is a derivative of Cisco’s SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA502G Phone is a member of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family.
Features of Cisco SPA502G
- There are two switched Ethernet ports.
- The IEEE 802.
- PoE 3af (Power Over Ethernet).
- SIP or SPCP protocol support is provided.
- Wideband audio support for 729 and G.722.
- User interface with a menu.
- The web-based graphical user interface, remote provisioning.
- IP dialing is supported.
- High-Resolution LCD Display.
- Connector for a 5mm stereo headset.
- AUX jack (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported).
- Handset with high-quality audio.
- Hands-free speakerphone with full-duplex.
- compatibility with hearing aids (HAC).
- TTY calls are supported.
- Works well with wired headsets from GN Netcom, Jabra, and Plantronics.
- PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter are available as options.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.