The Sangoma P370 WiFi Touch Screen IP Phone has a bright 7.0 inch, 800 x 1280 pixel backlit colour IPS LCD display, as well as built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi! The Sangoma P370 has a dedicated touch control with a backlight for Headset, Speaker, and Mute functions, but no backlight for Volume! Sangoma’s P370 phone is ideal for use with the company’s entire Unified Communications portfolio, which includes Switch vox, PBXact, FreePBX, and Asterisk. Sangoma’s P-Series phones are designed to provide the features required by each user type at an affordable price. All models come standard with high-definition audio, unprecedented plug-and-play deployment, and advanced built-in applications such as voicemail, call log, contacts, phone status, user presence, parking, and more*.
Sangoma P370 WiFi Touch Screen IP Phone Specifications
- 7.0″ 1280×800 Color IPS Touchscreen Line Display Keyboard: 16 soft-keys
- PC and Ethernet LAN 1000 Mbps port (Gigabit)
- 2 USB ports
- Bluetooth built-in: Yes
- Wi-Fi 2.4/5G/802.11n built-in: Yes
- Yes, expansion modules are supported.
- 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with 4P4C (RJ-9) handset/headset jack
- DC power input of 12 volts and 1.6 amps
- 2 Lock Ports Electronic Hook switch Signaling Port
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.