Either the conventional Ethernet ports or the integrated Wireless-G connection on the Cisco SPA525G IP Phone provide for network connectivity. For wireless network connectivity, the Cisco SPA525G IP Phone supports WEP and WPA security or encryption techniques. The SPA525G IP Phone can save numerous AP profiles and instantly identify available Wi-Fi networks. The Cisco SPA525G IP Phone also supports WiFi Protected Setup. When using the Wireless-G connection, a single power adapter (PA-100) is needed. Like other Cisco phones, the SPA525G has an extra Ethernet port for attaching a computer to the network via the IP Phone. Unlike conventional phones, the Cisco SPA525G IP Phone needs a separate power source. Power over Ethernet (PoE) or a separate power adapter should be used to connect your phone to an Ethernet switch (PA-100). In order to provide extra connectivity via Bluetooth for receiver connectivity, Power over Ethernet (802.3af), or a Wireless-G client, the Cisco SPA525G India Phone uses SPA voice over IP technology in conjunction with high-quality hardware (802.11g).
Features of Cisco SPA525G
- A full-featured and stylish 5-line business IP phone that can be expanded with up to two SPA500S (32-button) expansion modules.
- Power over Ethernet, 802.11g Wi-Fi client mode, and Bluetooth headset support provide improved connectivity.
- High-resolution 3.2-inch QVGA 320 x 240 color screen with graphics.
- Wireless setup is simple, easy, and secure, with industry-standard push-button WPS and quick provisioning capabilities for mass-scale service provider activation.
- SSL VPN client embedded for secure phone connectivity to your IPPBX via any public internet connection.
- Support for multimedia functions such as MP3 playback, digital photo display, RSS feed viewing, and video surveillance camera stream display.
- Caller ID, call forwarding, call transfer, 3-way conferencing, call parking, call history, phonebook, and a built-in full-duplex speakerphone are all supported.
- SIP with SPA9000 or leading third-party call control platforms, as well as SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series, are supported.
- There are two Ethernet 10/100Mbps ports.
- Support for 3af Power Over Ethernet.
- A USB 2.0 host port is provided for connecting a USB memory device in order to play MP3 music files.
- AUX jack (to attach a SPA932 attendant console).
- Bluetooth capability is required for headset support.
- A wired headset requires a 5mm stereo earphone jack.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.