The new Yealink SIP-T48U Gigabit IP phone expands on the success of the T48S with greater functionality and processing power. A second USB port is included on the Yealink T48U, increasing the number of accessories that can be used simultaneously. The Yealink USB headsets (UH36), the WF50 Wi-Fi dongle, and the EXP43 expansion module are among the six accessories available. The Yealink T48U is unrivaled as a reception phone. The T48U can support over 200 BLF keys thanks to an increased number of BLF keys and the addition of up to three color expansion modules. Support for up to 16 SIP accounts gives the T48U more flexibility and allows it to handle calls from multiple SIP trunks. The Yealink T48U combines wideband codec support (including Opus for low bandwidth networks) with an Acoustic shield to reduce interference in noisy environments to provide high-definition voice quality. The Yealink T48U is ideal for larger businesses due to its increased number of line keys and additional expansion modules.
- There are 16 VoIP accounts in total.
- Call hold, mute, DND.
- Hotline with one-touch speed dial.
- Call forwarding, call waiting, and call transfer are all options.
- Listening in groups, sending SMS, and making an emergency call are all options.
- Redial, call return, and auto-answer are all options.
- Conferencing in three directions.
- Without using a SIP proxy, you can make a direct IP call.
- Select, import, and delete ringtones.
- Manually or automatically set the date-time.
- Action URL/URI, Dial Plan, XML Browser.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.