The Grandstream GRP2613 has a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features such as 24 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPNs), dual Gigabit ports, and a colour LCD with interchangeable faceplates for easy logo customization, and more. It includes carrier-grade security features, such as secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage, to provide enterprise-level security. The GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface for configuring, provisioning, managing, and monitoring Grandstream endpoint deployments. The GRP2613 is an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint designed for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets.
- Up to three SIP accounts and six multipurpose line keys are supported.
- Faceplates that can be swapped out to allow for easy logo customization.
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE built-in.
- HD audio with support for all major codecs, including the wideband G.722 and Opus codecs.
- Up to 24 digital BLF keys can be used.
- Secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage are all part of enterprise-level protection.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.