Avaya J129 1-Line IP Phone In an entry-level IP desk phone, the Avaya J129 provides the reliability and network integration that keeps customers returning to Avaya. When used with Avaya Aura, J129 supports SIP, including AST-SIP software for enhanced features. Avaya’s basic VoIP phone supports one line and two concurrent calls. The J129’s sleek design, familiar display, and three soft keys make it simple to use for users of all skill levels. The integrated full-duplex speakerphone facilitates hands-free communication. The Avaya J129 has two Fast Ethernet ports that support PoE. It is designed for the office and includes TLS and SRTP protocol support to encrypt your communications. J129 is compatible with the Opus audio codec, which can provide rich wideband audio as well as efficient narrowband audio as needed.
Features of Avaya J129
- Dual Ethernet 10/100 Ports.
- PoE 802.3af is supported.
- For the hearing impaired, the handset has a volume boost built-in.
- The single-line phone can handle two calls at the same time.
- There are three context-sensitive soft keys.
- Display resolution of 128×32 pixels.
- Increased security.
- The power supply is not included.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.