The Polycom VVX 600 phone is simple to deploy and manage thanks to the Web-based, user-friendly configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and server-based configuration on large-scale deployments, as well as our redirection services, enable your administrators to easily provision and manage a large number of phones across the enterprise. Because of the built-in, broad interoperability capabilities, IT departments can leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and easily integrate with third-party UC and productivity applications. The Polycom VVX 600 Business Phone is designed for executives and managers who require a powerful, yet intuitive, expandable office phone to stay connected and lead your organization. The intuitive gesture-based, multi-touch user interface of the VVX 600 phone, based on smartphone and tablet behavior, makes navigation simple and requires little training. The VVX 600 Business Media phone is ideal with its ergonomic design, Polycom HD Voice quality, and a large, high-resolution color, multi-touch screen.
- There are 16 registration lines.
- 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen with gesture recognition and multi-touch capability.
- Voicemail and video mail are both supported.
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications.
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR is built in.
- HD Voice from Polycom.
- EHS support is provided by a dedicated RJ-9 headset port.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch with two ports.
- IEEE 802.3at auto-sensing power over is built in.
- Polycom VVX camera is available as an option.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.