The Yealink SIP-T27G IP Phone is Yealink’s latest feature-rich tool, unifying superior voice capabilities and increased function extension capability for the business, with faster response to the phone’s user interface and better device performance. The Opus wideband codec and Yealink Optima HD technology deliver excellent sound quality and lifelike voice communications. The SIP-T27G boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB recording features, as well as an all-new USB port. The SIP-T27G IP Phone has been seamlessly migrated to GigE-based network infrastructure and is also built with Gigabit Ethernet, allowing for extremely fast call handling. The SIP-T27G performs highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades by using standard encryption protocols.
- There are six SIP accounts.
- Optima HD voice from Yealink.
- 3.66″ graphical LCD with backlight, 240×120 pixels.
- USB 2.0 is the latest version of USB.
- Support for the Opus* codec.
- There are no paper labels on this design.
- Support for Power over Ethernet.
- EHS support, headset.
- Expansion modules are supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.