The Fanvil H3 is a Broadcom-based VoIP hotel phone that combines exceptional performance with the simplicity and style demanded by the hospitality industry. The H3 is extensively interoperable with VoIP platforms, including 3CX and Broadcom, because Fanvil manufactures SIP phones based on open standards ideals. Fanvil H3 has high-definition audio with advanced capabilities including echo cancellation and packet loss concealment. The VPN compatibility, QoS control, and 802.1x authentication are just a few of the complex networking features included in Fanvil.
- VxWorks is a computer operating system.
- SIP2.0 (RFC3261) and related RFCs are supported.
- One SIP server and backup SIP proxy servers are supported by SIP.
- SIP UDP / TCP / TLS is supported.
- SIP supports a SIP domain, SIP authentication (none, basic, MD5), the server’s DNS name, and peer-to-peer / IP calls.
- 6 programmable soft keys.
- Displayed in multiple languages (web).
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.