The Grandstream GXP2135 is an excellent choice for busy users who value call control, productivity, and usability while handling medium to high call volumes. The GXP2135 provides quick and powerful usability with 8 lines and 4 SIP accounts, a 2.8-inch colour LCD Display, and 32 digital speed dial/BLF keys. Its contemporary design, high call capacity, and extensive functionality make it an excellent choice for call-intensive workers.
A high-profile desktop phone designed for active users. It’s a really nice one with a smart appearance. If you’re looking for a good phone, the Grandstream GXP2135 High-End IP Phone may be the best option for you. The GXP2135, like all Grandstream IP phones, includes cutting-edge security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). To facilitate mass deployment, the GXP2135 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files, and TR-069.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, and 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys via XML.
- Dual switched auto-sensing Gigabit ports with PoE built-in.
- 32 BLF/speed-dial keys that can be digitally programmed and customized.
- Bluetooth is built-in for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars, and call transfer.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio on the handset and speakerphone.
- Plantronics headsets that are EHS compatible are supported.
- 4-way audio conferencing allows for simple conference calls.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.