The Cisco 7821 provides small to large businesses with simple, secure, and cost-effective VoIP communications. This is an ideal communication endpoint for areas with intermediate communication needs, and features like headset support, wideband audio, and full-duplex speakerphone capability are beneficial. It secures encrypted communications while combining an appealing new ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series provides advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio performance to provide an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms, as well as third-party hosted call control.
- For easier viewing, a high-resolution, graphical grayscale display is used.
- Call handling is more efficient when two lines are used.
- Fixed keys with dedicated functions for greater efficiency.
- Hands-free communication is possible thanks to the built-in speakerphone.
- Wideband for improved audio, with an optional wideband handset.
- Third-party hosted call control is one of the flexible deployment options.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.