The Snom D712 IP Phone is a full-featured, state-of-the-art IP desk phone for local or large-scale installations that may be used in a variety of corporate applications. The D712 combines a sleek utilitarian design with great performance and cost by supporting four SIP identities and five customizable keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication warnings. The D712 offers a comprehensive range of corporate telephony features that are essential for today’s real-time, data-driven workforce. It’s designed for HD audio and delivers exceptional, crystal-clear call quality from beginning to end. Its sleek advanced speaker and microphone system, as well as support for a wide range of audio codecs, are included in the ergonomic design. The D712 includes Snom’s security, interoperability, and SIP firmware, as do all Snom desktop phones.
- Up to four SIP accounts can be supported.
- 4-line illuminated graphical display in black and white.
- There are four context-sensitive keys.
- Ethernet switch with two 10/100 Mbps ports (RJ45).
- Support for PoE (PSU available separately).
- 5 customizable function keys with LEDs that support IPv6.
- Hands-free communication over a wideband (speakerphone).
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.