The VIP-2140PT has excellent audio quality as well as user-friendly features. The IP phone’s installation and configuration are simpler than those of a traditional phone system. Its low cost and high-definition voice quality provide excellent value. It is compatible with all standard SIP-based servers because it is based on SIP 2.0. Because the VIP-2140PT is a high-performance IP phone, you can easily make calls from any location as long as it is connected to the internet. Its 2.8-inch (main) and 2.4-inch (DSS) key-mapping LCD monitors with multi-language support facilitate interaction via the web-based UI. It has 30 configurable and 6 multicolored LED keys, as well as a clear display of the caller’s information. It supports superior audio quality delivered by the advanced speaker and microphone system, as well as the digital signal processor, and complies with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE interface and dual 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet for flexible deployment (DSP).
- LCD key-mapping monitor, 2.8-inch (main) and 2.4-inch (DSS).
- There are 30 configurable keys and 6 multicolored LED keys.
- SIP compliant IETE with four identities/accounts.
- Wideband G.722 HD audio with handset and hands-free capabilities.
- The web-based UI supports multiple languages.
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant Gigabit switch.
- VPN, VLAN QoS, TR069, and auto-provisioning are all available.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.