Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice technology is used in the Polycom IP 550 SoundPoint desktop phone, bringing life-like richness and clarity to every call. The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 PoE is one of the most popular Polycom IP Phones for Asterisk, Switchvox, Trixbox, and other open SIP-based IP PBX platforms and services. The Polycom IP 550 Phone employs Polycom HD Voice technology, which includes wideband audio for more than twice the voice clarity; Polycom’s patented Audio Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise- and echo-free sound; and best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction. The Polycom IP 550 desktop phone has advanced features and capabilities like shared call/bridged line appearance, presence, busy lamp field BLF, text messaging, and buddy lists. The Polycom IP 550 PoE phone India also includes a combined XHTML micro-browser, allowing users to take advantage of productivity-boosting Web-based applications. Add in the support for four lines, high resolution, a backlit, easy-to-read graphical display, and flexible customization options, and it’s easy to see why the Polycom IP 550 Phone is confident in meeting the voice communication needs of even the most difficult managers and professionals. The Polycom IP 550 PoE desktop phone is designed to be as simple and effective as possible in terms of installation, configuration, and upgrades. The phone’s IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and dual-port Ethernet switch enable flexible deployment options and cost savings on wiring. The Polycom IP 550 PoE phone supports remote management via FTP, zero-touch provisioning, and upgrades from a variety of servers, including TFTP, HTTP3, and HTTPS3. The phone supports boot4 and call server redundancy to ensure consistent, dependable performance.
- A SIP desktop phone with four lines.
- Polycom HD Voice technology provides revolutionary voice quality.
- Backlit, easy-to-read LCD with Asian character support.
- Interoperability with the industry’s leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms.
- Advanced features include shared lines, a busy lamp field, presence, and an XHTML application.
- Backlit 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD with four lines.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support is built-in.
- Polycom HD Voice technology, which includes G.722 wideband codec support, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a system design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.