This Mid-Range IP phone is ideal for growing businesses because it provides a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that businesses can grow with and rely on at the competitive price that you require right now. The GXP1760 has six lines, three SIP accounts, and 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys. On a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen, it has 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys, and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys. The GXP1760 also includes personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications, as well as local weather services, for added personalization. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to include a Kensington Security Slot, which is one of the most popular anti-theft features on the market. With dual autosensing 10/100Mbps network ports and automated provisioning features with media access control, the GXP1760 provides the fastest possible connection speeds. This mid-range IP phone provides outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at an affordable price.
- 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys .
- 24 BLF/fast dial keys that are digitally programmable and customizable.
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and HD wideband audio.
- 5-way audio conferencing allows for simple conference calls.
- Built-in PoE, dual 10/100 Mbps ports.
- The built-in USB port is only for importing and exporting data.
- Supports headset use with an RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for Plantronics headsets that are EHS-capable.
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology, as well as Kensington Security Slot support, are used to protect calls and accounts.
- Large phonebook capacity of up to 2,000 contacts, as well as call history of up to 500 records.
- When used with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance, Zero-Config provisioning is also supported, as is automated provisioning via a TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.