The Digium A20 IP Phone is an entry-level phone with two two-line registrations. In addition, there is a 2.8-inch full-color LCD display and two switched 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. The model is Digium’s best value for businesses on a tight budget. Do you want to keep the cost of the phone system project as low as possible? It is now possible to do so with Digium A-Series IP phones for Asterisk. It is an ideal phone for low-cost Asterisk deployments. The low-cost IP Phone provides you with the necessary tool to complete your Asterisk installation. The streamlined specification set includes standard applications such as call waiting, auto-answer, and paging to help users communicate more efficiently and clearly.
Features of Digium A20
- 2.8 inch backlit color LCD display.
- 2 line appearance keys.
- 1 feature key.
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
- 5-way navigation controller.
- Headset, speaker, and mute keys.
- LED Message Waiting Indicator.
- Volume control.
- 4P4C (RJ-9) handset jack.
- 4P4C (RJ-9) headset jack.
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) port.
- 2 switched 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports.
- 5 volt DC power port.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.