The Poly VVX 250 boosts personal productivity by providing end-users with quick access to the most commonly used call functions. This 4-line business IP phone is compatible with over 60 call control platforms. The web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 250 simple to administer, upgrade, and maintain throughout its entire lifecycle. In one sentence, Polycom’s VVX x50 Series combines robustness, feature-richness, and affordability. The VVX x50 Series has a sleek, modern design, service provider-friendly deployment options, USB and Gig-E ports, and integration with over 60 call control platforms. This VVX 250 model is the UC model, which is incompatible with Google Voice. Please see the VVX 250 OBi edition if you require the Google Voice compatible version.
- 4 lines of text or a speed dial.
- LCD screen with a resolution of 2.8 inches in color (320 x 240-pixel resolution).
- 2 GigE 10/100/1000 network pass-through for high-performance network pass-through.
- 1 USB 2.0 port for faster data transfer, connecting headsets and Bluetooth adapters.
- Polycom HD Voice and Acoustic Fence technology are both available.
- Headset port with RJ-9 connector.
- The handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and can be magnetically coupled to hearing aids.
- Featured in the Busy Lamp Field.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.