The Avaya B179 Conference Phone is a stylishly designed teleconference system that is packed with intelligent features to make teleconferences more efficient. You can, for example, record and save your meetings on an SD memory card. The conference guide allows you to call pre-programmed groups with a few simple button presses. The web interface makes it simple to import and export contacts. You can create your own phone book using the personal user profile function. The Avaya B179 is also ideal for larger conferences because it can be connected to expansion microphones, an external wireless headset, and a PA system. With the Avaya B179, your business will have a high-quality conference phone that combines all of the benefits of IP telephony with innovative new features.
- SIP-based for powerful integration with the Avaya Aura® platform and third-party networks, as well as PoE support.
- Import and export contacts and settings via the web.
- A conference guide that allows you to easily set up group calls with the click of a button.
- Optional expansion microphones extend the range (and the number of participants) to 750 square feet.
- SD memory card for recording meetings and conference calls for later playback or archival.
- A phone book for quick access to your most important contacts.
- User profiles are used to save personal contact information and settings.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.