The Fanvil X2P is a one-of-a-kind call center IP phone with a high C/P ratio and a professional appearance. It also includes a special foot for answering the phone. The intentional use of high-quality materials, together with a generously sized 2.8 inch 320240 colour LCD, guarantees a more fluid user experience and easier access to a bigger amount of visual information at a glance. The dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE are ideal for prolonged network use. The X2P has support for SRTP/HTTPS/TLS, VLAN, and QoS. It was designed primarily to improve call center service efficiency, and it includes RJ9 and 3.5mm ports, as well as EHS headset use and supervision.
- Color LCD with a resolution of 320×240 pixels.
- RJ9 and 3.5mm headset ports are supported.
- Encourage the use of the EHS Wireless Headphone.
- Support using your phone as a foot pedal.
- Simple button design, similar to what might be found in a contact center.
- The light is supported by the button.
- High Interoperability – 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk, Xorcom, and other important systems are all supported.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.