As a high-end enterprise IP phone with Android 9.0 OS, the Fanvil X7A Android IP Phone provides users with a more intelligent and fluid touch operation experience. The 7-inch color touch screen, which includes 112 DSS buttons, built-in WiFi, and built-in Bluetooth, making everyday communication more intelligent and convenient. When connected with the optional USB camera Fanvil CM60, the Fanvil X7A can give great audio and video for group conferencing. It comes with a 7-inch color touch screen, Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, and a USB 2.0 port. For enterprise-class users’ communications and scalable value-added services, X7A delivers a rich and versatile desktop-class communication product solution. In comparison to the Fanvil X7, the Fanvil X7A IP Phone is powered by Android 9.0 rather than Linux. It differs from the X7 in that it has built-in WiFi, 112 DDS keys instead of 127, and a screen resolution of 1024*600 LCD (the X7 is 800*480).
- There are 20 SIP lines, a three-way conference, and a hotspot available.
- Color touch-screen with 7-inch screen size.
- An HD handset and an HD speaker are included with HD voice.
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi.
- Up to 112 DSS keys can be displayed on the display.
- Use the H.264 video codec to receive video calls.
- The dual Gigabit ports have PoE built-in.
- This stand has two angles that may be adjusted: 40 and 50 degrees.
- Platforms such as Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya, and others are supported.
Do you want to talk to our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business specialists will contact you.