The Grandstream GXP1780/1782 is a mid-range IP phone with extensive telephony capabilities. This mid-range IP phone offers 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-colour line keys, and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. The GXP1780/1782’s personalisation is enhanced by personalised ring tone/ring back tone music and interaction with complex online and workplace programmes, as well as local meteorological services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to incorporate a Kensington Security Slot, one of the most popular anti-theft features available. This Mid-Range IP Phone is great for developing enterprises because it combines a high-end, sleek style with a mid-range capacity that companies can grow with and rely on at a reasonable price. The GXP1782 features two Gigabit ports that can support up to 1000Mbps connections, whereas the GXP1780 has dual 10/100Mbps ports.
- 8 lines, 8 dual-colour line keys (4 SIP accounts), and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys.
- 32 BLF/fast dial keys that can be digitally programmed and customized.
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD wideband audio and advanced acoustic echo cancellation.
- 5-way audio conferencing allows for simple conference calls.
- Dual Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE.
- The built-in USB port is only for importing and exporting data.
- Supports headset use with an RJ9 headset jack, EHS support for Plantronics headsets that support EHS, TLS, and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts, and Kensington Security Slot support.
- Large phonebook capacity of up to 2,000 contacts and call history of up to 500 records.
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, which also supports automated provisioning via a TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.