A webcast is a media file distributed over the Internet using streaming media technology. A webcast may either be distributed live or on-demand. Essentially, webcasting is “broadcasting” over the Internet. A webcasting solution uses streaming media technology to take a single content source and distribute it to many simultaneous listeners/viewers. The generally accepted use of the term webcast is the “transmission of linear audio or video content over the Internet”.
Webcasting is used extensively in the commercial sector for investor relations presentations (such as Annual General Meetings), in E-learning (to transmit seminars), and for related communications activities. However, webcasting solution does not bear much, if any, relationship to the idea of web conferencing which is designed for many-to-many interaction.
Broadcast your live event over the secure web, giving everyone a front-row seat at their PC, Smartphone, and Tablet. Using high-quality video, per-produced video, and even your own PowerPoint slides, we can produce a live show that looks and feels more like professional network TV Shows, not a fuzzy, poorly produced webinar.
We extend the reach of your event using Live or On-Demand technology called webcasting to share the event experience with anyone, anywhere at any time. Furthermore, we can help you customize every aspect of your webcast so you can maintain brand consistency. Engage Audiences Via the Web From large-scale product launches to small inter-company meetings, webcasting is an economical way to deliver your message and interact with your viewers.
Events are recorded and/or filmed on-site using our professional equipment ensuring the highest quality experience. The recorded media is then sent to our specialized streaming servers and streamed over the internet. Slideshow presentations with optional synchronization are made available to your audience so that they may experience the presentation crisply and clearly.
Features of Web Casting Solution
- Branding: It will customize your entire event with your company logo.
- Real-time recording: It provides Real-time recording for future playback.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows, MAC, Linux, Solaris, and others
- Innovative: Boost your company’s image and reputation.
- Interactive: Webcasting enables audience feedback, information sharing, and annotation.
- Separation: It Separates host and attendee views so you can better manage your meeting.
- Participation: Allows Question and answer participation and Audience polling. It allows you to connect and interact instantly with a new or existing virtual audience.
- Safety & Privacy: It Secures encryption to ensure safety and privacy
- Interact live non-intrusively through online polling, Q&A, etc.
- Securely broadcast corporate events/meetings to your global offices.
- Multicast / Intranet / Internet Broadcast can be easily Integrate with MNC’s own network.
- Advertisement / Marketing Company can use the platform to reach a global audience.
- Social events can be customized with designer themes and slide shows.
- Eliminate your traveling costs.
- Extend the life of your event through on-demand playback.
- Understand who attended through detailed reporting.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions requirements that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.
Software as a Service
What sets us apart , By the numbers
Web App Designed &
Running Active Installations
Million Dev / Support
Years Experience & Excellence
Clients Delivered Value & Happiness