Have one of our experts talk to you.
AcmaTel is devoted to preserving your faith by safeguarding your personal information. Our Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your data when you use this website. Furthermore, it outlines your choices over the use of your private information. The terms “AcmaTel,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to AcmaCorp Solutions Pvt. Ltd and its internal and external offices and affiliates.
“Personal Information” refers to data that directly or indirectly identifies an individual Client or Customer. Examples include, but are not limited to, a person’s name, contact, phone number, e-mail address, and bank account number. Personal Information does not contain information that has been publicly available due to no fault of AcmaTel. Personal information must not include data that has been anonymized, aggregated, or rendered unidentifiable to a specific individual.
Personal data collection and processing
Your data is gathered and processed to accomplish one or more of the following:
- To control your access to and usage of the Platform’s services.
- To handle customer relationships, including contracts, invoicing, and follow-ups with consumers.
- To create a database of registered users, consumers, and target audiences.
- To send out newsletters, invites, and promotional material. If you do not desire to receive these, you may opt-out at the time your data is collected.
- To provide you recommendations for networking contacts with other Users. If you do not desire to receive these, you may opt-out at the time your data is collected.
- To gather data on commercial and online traffic for our services.
- To handle product, service, or content reviews.
- To track your interactions with our personnel to train and improve our services.
- To manage past-due invoices and any legal challenges arising from the usage of our services and products.
- To uphold our regulatory and legal responsibilities.
When we seek your data, we will notify you whether particular information is required or optional. Furthermore, we will notify you of the implications of failing to give this information.
Also, we notify you that we are likely to obtain your data indirectly, from either organizer of events to which you are invited or through other consumers of our services.
Sharing in General
For the purposes stated in this policy, we may reveal details domestically within our group of products or with third parties. We employ European Commission-approved standard contract terms, as well as other methods permitted under European Union legislation, to establish a legal basis for personal data processing and to justify data transmission from the EEA to other countries.
- We process personal data with the assistance of 3rd party Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and other suppliers.
- To send an email, we utilize third-party email hosting providers.
- To assist with the administration of business-related information, we utilize third-party different communication channels.
- Payments are processed through third-party invoicing and credit card merchant systems.
- To assist our consumers, we utilize third-party ticketing and assistance services.
While our third-party service providers are subject to privacy legislation and are subject to our contract agreements, we make no representations or warranties regarding the policies of any third-party services.
On our site, we may also host third-party hyperlinks; before sending any data to a page hosted by a third-party link, please see the service provider’s Privacy Statement. In any event, we disclaim responsibility for the abuse of data supplied on that webpage.
Period of Data Retention
(i) For data about customer and managerial staff:
Your data will be stored for no longer than is necessary anymore to conduct our commercial relationship with you. However, data establishing the presence of a privilege or contract must be retained to comply with legal responsibilities and must be retained for the period specified by relevant legislation.
Regarding client prospecting efforts, their data may be retained for 4 years following the conclusion of the commercial connection. After these four years, we may approach you again to determine if you desire to continue receiving commercial solicitation.
(ii) Managing opt-out lists created during prospecting activities:
The data necessary to establish your right to opt-out is maintained for a total of 3 years from the date on which you exercised your right to opt-out.
(iii) With regards to web traffic tracking statistics:
Information saved on customers’ terminals, or any other mechanism used to assess and manage users, or to facilitate the identification of their visits, should be held for no more than 13 months.
Invoices are retained for 5 years to meet our accounting responsibilities under Indian law.
Where we keep your data
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
In event of a Data Breach
We will notify you via email and via in-site notification within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Recognize your rights
As a customer, you have the following rights:
You may get a record of all the personal information we maintain on you. This can be accomplished by contacting the Data Privacy Officer. Consult the Data Privacy Officer to fix any inaccuracies you discover in the information you’ve requested. Obtain the deletion of your data from the Data Protection Officer.
Laws and Jurisdictions That Apply
Irrespective of your nationality or ethnicity, you accept and acknowledge that this privacy statement shall be guided by Indian law exclusively. Further, you recognize and agree that any disputes arising out of or about this privacy statement will be resolved in Indian courts. You should not use, view, or navigate this website if you disagree with any of the above-mentioned policies.