Asterisk Solution is an open-source platform for building communication applications, including IP PBX (Private Branch Exchange) systems, VoIP gateways, and conference servers. It is highly customizable and scalable, making it a popular choice for businesses of all sizes, It is converged telephony platform, which is designed primarily to run on Linux. The power of Asterisk solution lies in its customizable nature, complemented by unmatched standards-compliance. No other PBX can be used in as many inventive ways as Asterisk PBX. The Asterisk server is the core component of the solution, responsible for managing calls, routing, and other communication functions. Below are the following implementations we provide:
Installation & Configuration – We can deliver the following kinds of Configurations in an Asterisk.
- Configuration of Extensions
- Configuration of MeetMe Conference
- Configuration of Routing Calls
- Configuring Zap Channels (T1 / E1, FXO, FXS Card configuration)
- Configuration and Troubleshooting Of SIP / IAX account of VoIP Provider
- Configuring Voicemails
- Configuring ACD, Call Queues
- Solving NAT Problems
We do the module modification in an asterisk as per your requirements. Which includes modification in source code. By modifying the source code we delivered more call capacity solutions. We also do bug-fixing in Asterisk.
Dial Plan Programming
The dial plan is truly the heart of any Asterisk system, as it defines how it handles inbound and outbound calls. In a nutshell, it consists of a list of instructions or steps that Asterisk will follow. Unlike traditional phone systems, its dial plan is fully customizable.
We can configure your asterisk dial plan as per the requirements. We can configure dial plans for broadcasting solutions, call center solutions, IVR applications, and many more like billing applications.
Custom IVR Design
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a technology that automates interaction with telephone callers. Enterprises are increasingly turning to IVR to reduce the cost of common sales, services, collections, inquiries, and support calls to and from their company.
- Historically, IVR solutions have used pre-recorded voice prompts and menus to present information and options to callers, and touch-tone telephone keypad entries to gather responses. Modern IVR solutions also enable input and responses to be gathered via spoken words with voice recognition.
- IVR solutions enable users to retrieve information including bank balances, flight schedules, product details, order status, movie showtimes, and more from any telephone.
- Additionally, IVR solutions are increasingly used to place outbound calls to deliver or gather information for appointments, past-due bills, and other time-critical events and activities.
- IVR enables callers to interact more intuitively with automated phone systems, while at the same time providing significant cost reductions over human operators.
We can provide you with all kinds of custom IVR applications as per your requirements.
Enhance Call Capacity
We do asterisk customization and modification. If you want to increase the call capacity in terms of concurrent calls (cc) and calls per second (cps) contact us with your detailed hardware and your specific requirements.
Asterisk is a powerful and flexible solution for building communication applications, with a wide range of applications in areas such as e-commerce, telemedicine, and online education. It is highly customizable and can be integrated with a variety of hardware and software solutions, making it a popular choice for businesses of all sizes.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions requirements that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.
IP Phones & IP PBX
Software for Businesses
What sets us apart , By the numbers
Web App Designed &
Running Active Installations
Million Dev / Support
Years Experience & Excellence
Clients Delivered Value & Happiness