The Synway SBC120H Session Border Controller (SBC) and media gateway, with its versatile and robust architecture, provides a complete connectivity solution for SMB enterprises and service providers. The SBC120H connects IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking and cloud-based services and offers superior performance in connecting any SIP/TDM to SIP environment, supporting up to 120 concurrent sessions. The SBC120H can be configured to support multiple voice channels in a 1U platform, allowing for versatile connectivity between TDM and VoIP networks, such as connecting legacy TDM PBX systems to IP networks and IP-PBXs to PSTN networks.
- TDM Survivability & 60120 Hybrid IP SBC Sessions
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of SIP trunks and platforms
- Increased security and resilience (1+1 redundancy)
- Interoperability is extremely important :- Over 500 SPs and enterprises have adopted it, and it has proven interoperability with SIP trunks, SIP platforms, and IP cloud services. Security-focused, strong perimeter defense against cyber, DoS, and DDoS attacks, as well as eavesdropping, fraud, and service theft.
- High Adaptability :- Telco-grade dependability, with 1+1 active/standby redundancy, local branch survivability, and PSTN fallback.
- Integrated transcoding :- Eliminates the need for additional hardware to support transcoding requirements, and supports a variety of codecs such as G.723, G.729, G.711, iLBC, SIPINFO, RFC2833, RF3261, INBOUND, and others.
- Integration has been improved :- SBC seamlessly connects operators to enterprise communication networks, rationalizing traffic, streamlining business procedures, and optimizing SIP trunking, PBX/H.323/SIP, and VoIP applications.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.