The Synway SBC30 Session Border Controller (SBC) provides a comprehensive connectivity solution for SMB organizations and service providers, enabling scalable, dependable, and secure access between various VoIP networks. The SBC30 links IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking and cloud-based services and offers greater performance in connecting any SIP to SIP environment, supporting up to 30 concurrent sessions. The SBC30 can be configured to support numerous voice channels in a 1U platform, allowing for diverse connectivity between VoIP networks, such as connecting IP-PBX systems to any IP-based application.
- SBC Dos/DDos Protection Basic Features and Functions
- QOS/TOS/DSCP configuration
- TLS/IPSec signal encryption
- (SRTP) media encryption
- Interworking of SIP/H.323/H.248 via NAT
- Support VPN, IPV4 and IPV6Load distribution
- Maximum transmission speed
- Encoding and decoding of RTP
- Backup and redundancy
- Interoperability is really high.
- Over 500 SPs and organizations have adopted it, and it has shown interoperability with SIP trunks, SIP platforms, and IP cloud services.
- improved security
- Strong perimeter defense against cyber, DoS, and DDoS attacks, as well as eavesdropping, fraud, and service theft.
- Excellent vocal quality
- Combine decades of SW/HW technology to achieve improved capabilities for optimizing and monitoring voice service quality.
- High adaptability
- Telco-grade dependability, with 1+1 active/standby redundancy, local branch survivability, and PSTN fallback.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.