Dinstar SBC300 provides rich SIP-based services for small and medium-sized telecommunications operators, including safe network access, robust security, system interworking, flexible session routing & policy management, QoS, media transcoding, and media processing. SBC300 delivers high capability while achieving low power dissipation thanks to its distributed multi-core processor, rear panel for non-blocking gigabit switching data network, and embedded Linux operating system. It can support up to 50 concurrent SIP sessions and transcode up to 50 concurrent calls, as well as encrypted sessions via TLS and SRTP. SBC300 enables SMEs to easily access service providers’ SIP trunks/telecom operators’ IMS while performing SIP mediation and audio transcoding. SBC300, which scales from 5 to 50 SIP sessions, always meets SME demands today and in the future with a small investment.
- Supports up to 50 SIP sessions and 50 transcoding sessions.
- SIP trunks & flexible routing rules for accessing IMS.
- Embedded VoIP firewall, prevention of DoS and DDoS attacks.
- Bandwidth limitation and dynamic white list & blacklist.
- QoS, static route, NAT traversal.
- Import & export remote upgrade and configuration data.
- Encrypted sessions.
- User-friendly web interface, multiple management ways.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.