Dinstar SBC1000 offers rich SIP-based services such as safe network access, robust security, system interworking, flexible session routing & policy management, QoS, media transcoding, and media processing to small and medium-sized telecom operators. SBC1000 delivers high capability while achieving low power dissipation thanks to its distributed multi-core processor, rear panel for non-blocking gigabit switching data network, and embedded Linux operating system. It supports up to 500 concurrent SIP sessions, transcodes up to 200 concurrent calls, and supports encrypted sessions via TLS and SRTP. The SBC 1000’s user-friendly web interface, which includes multiple ready-to-use configuration parameters, makes it simple for small businesses and branch offices to get up and running; no SBC Ph.D. is required. A truck roll and/or an on-site technician are no longer required with license-based sessions and port expansion.
- Supports up to 500 SIP sessions and 200 transcoding sessions.
- SIP trunks & flexible routing rules for accessing IMS.
- Embedded VoIP firewall, prevention of DoS and DDoS attacks.
- Bandwidth limitation and dynamic white list & blacklist.
- QoS, static route, NAT traversal.
- Import & export remote upgrade and configuration data.
- Encrypted sessions.
- User-friendly web interface, multiple management ways.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.