IP communications must be standardized, controlled, and secured across multiple, potentially untrustworthy networks. The compatibility of numerous devices, carriers, and protocols must be guaranteed in a transparent manner to the network user. At the edge of VoIP networks, Sangoma Virtual Machine session border controllers handle protocol conversion, transcoding, threat prevention, resource limitation, and accounting for both companies and carriers.
- Scalability of 25–500 Sessions with Field Upgradeable Session Expansion.
- Easy Configuration with a Browser-based GUI.
- Tools for Visualizing Traffic.
- No Hidden Fees with Session-based Licensing.
- SIP Trunking Border Control and Enterprise Inter-Site Networking.
- SMBs and small businesses can benefit from local security management.
- Microsoft Lync certified.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.