Dinstar SBC300 delivers rich SIP-based services for small and medium-sized telecommunications operators, including safe network access, robust security, system interworking, flexible session routing & policy management, QoS, media transcoding, and media processing. SBC300 delivers great capability while attaining minimal power consumption thanks to its distributed multi-core processor, rear panel for non-blocking gigabit switching data network, and embedded Linux operating system. It enables 50 concurrent SIP sessions, 50 concurrent calls, and encrypted sessions through TLS and SRTP. The session border controller serves G.729, G.723, G.711, G.726, iLBC, AMR, and OPUS encoding.
Furthermore, SBC300 provides two E1 ports that are PBX-compliant to fulfill clients’ networking requirements.
- Supports up to 50 SIP sessions and 50 transcoding sessions.
- SIP trunks & flexible routing rules for accessing IMS.
- Embedded VoIP firewall, prevention of DoS and DDoS attacks.
- Bandwidth limitation and dynamic white list & blacklist.
- QoS, static route, NAT traversal.
- Import & export remote upgrade and configuration data.
- Encrypted sessions User-friendly web interface, multiple management ways.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.