The Synway SBC120 Session Border Controller (SBC) provides a comprehensive connectivity solution for SMB organizations and service providers, enabling scalable, dependable, and secure access between various VoIP networks. The SBC120 links IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking and cloud-based services and offers greater performance in connecting any SIP to SIP environment, supporting up to 120 concurrent sessions. The SBC120 can be configured to support numerous voice channels in a 1U platform, allowing for diverse connectivity between VoIP networks, such as connecting IP-PBX systems to any IP-based application.
- Dos/DDos protection
- Configuration of QOS/TOS/DSCP
- Signal encryption (TLS/IPSec)
- Media encryption (SRTP)
- Interworking of SIP/H.323/H.248 over NAT
- Support IPV4, IPV6, and VPN
- Load balancing
- Transmission speed limit
- RTP encoding/decoding
- Backup and Redundancy
- High interoperability
- Adopted by over 500 SPs and organizations, with proven interoperability with SIP trunks, SIP platforms, and IP cloud services
- increased security.
- Security-focused, comprehensive perimeter defense against cyber, DoS, and DDoS threats, as well as eavesdropping, fraud, and service theft.
- superior voice quality
- Integrate decades of SW/HW technology to acquire superior capabilities for optimizing and monitoring voice service quality.
- High resilience
- Telco-grade dependability, with High Availability (HA) leveraging 1+1 active/standby redundancy, local branch survivability, and PSTN fallback.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.