Dinstar SBC3000 provides rich SIP-based services for small and medium-sized telecommunications operators, including safe network access, robust security, system interconnectivity, flexible session routing & policy management, QoS, media transcoding, and media processing. The session border controller delivers high capability while achieving low power dissipation, thanks to its distributed multicore processor, rear panel for non-blocking gigabit switching data, and embedded Linux operating system. It can handle up to 2000 concurrent SIP sessions and 1200 concurrent calls.
FXS gateways enable better and more affordable telecommunication solutions with VoIP PBX systems. Dinstar FXS gateways are also among the best in the telecommunications industry. Users can rely on DCNET Solutions to provide the best Dinstar FXS VoIP gateways at the most competitive prices.
- 500CC and 300 transcoding session SBC3000-500
- 1000CC and 600 transcoding session SBC3000-1000
- 1500CC and 900 transcoding session SBC3000-1500
- 2000CC and 1200 transcoding session SBC3000-2000
- Up to 2000 concurrent SIP sessions are supported.
- Anti-attacking on three fronts.
- Support for forwarding 2000 media calls and transcoding 1200 media and fax calls.
- Triple anti-attacking, embedded VoIP firewall, DoS, and DDoS attack prevention.
- Bandwidth restriction, as well as a dynamic white and blacklist.
- VLAN, IPSec, QoS, static route, and NAT traversal are all examples of network technologies.
- Remote upgrade and configuration data can be imported and exported.
- Web interface that is easy to use, with multiple management options.
- Dual main control boards and two hot-swappable power supplies.
Do you wish to discuss your project with our Telephony experts?
If you have got any telephony solutions to require that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to fill our Inquiry Form. One of our business experts would connect with you within the next 12 working hours.