The Fanvil X303G Enterprise IP Phone is a high-performing entry-level Gigabit color screen SIP phone designed specifically for businesses. It has a 2.4-inch colour screen with 320×240 resolution, four SIP lines, and local 6-party conferencing capabilities for a user-friendly experience. Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps network ports, HD audio, and integrated PoE are just a few of the X303 many G’s features, which give businesses an effective and high-quality corporate communication experience.
- Include a 2.4-inch colour screen with 320×240 resolution,
- Support for the audio codecs G.722 and Opus, HD audio on the speakerphone, and support for local conferences for six people.
- Other features include dual 10/100/1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE and two installation options
- Desktop stand and wall mountable.
- 2.4-inch color screen, 4 SIP lines, HD voice, PoE support, headset mode, desktop stand, and wall mountability (optional). Optional external power supply.
- Features of the phone Local Phonebook (1000 entries)
- Remote Phonebook (1000 entries, XML/LDAP)
- 600 entries in the call logs (In/Out/Missed)
- Allowable/Blocked List
- Voice Message Waiting Indication and a screen saver (VMWI)
- Soft/DSS keys that can be programmed synchronisation of network time Advocate for Plantronics wireless headphones (Through Plantronics APD-80 EHS Cable)
- Adopt a Jabra wireless headphone (Through Fanvil EHS20 EHS Cable)
- Assistance Recording (Through Server)
- uaCSTA Action URL / Active URI
- Calling functions include Call, Answer, Refuse, Mute, and Unmute (Microphone)
- Contact Hold/Resume Caller ID display, intercom, and call waiting
- Anonymous Call Speed Dial (Hide Caller ID)
- Call Forward (Always Busy/No Answer/No Answering)
- (Attended/Unattended) Call Transfer
- Telephone Parking/Pick-up (Depending on server)
- Redial, Do Not Disturb, Auto-Answer, Voice Message (On Server), 6-way Conference, and Hot Line are all options. Hosted desking
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.