The Cisco 7832 IP Conference Phone has clear audio that delivers big sound in a small package. The 7832 provides high-quality, crystal-clear, business-grade audio conferencing with wideband audio and full-duplex communications. The 7832 combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance with 360-degree microphone coverage in a sleek and compact package, making it ideal for small conference rooms, huddle rooms, and private offices. The Cisco 7832 has four sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage, allowing users to speak in a normal speaking voice and enjoy true audiophile sound quality. It provides a conference phone experience without compromise, thanks to full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting background noise and the most recent echo-cancellation advancements.
Features of Cisco CP-7832
- 360-degree coverage for rooms up to 172 square feet in size.
- Microphone pickup is possible up to 7 feet away from the endpoint.
- To facilitate access from all sides of the endpoint, use the Mute button.
- Backlit, monochrome, pixel-based display with an antiglare bezel to facilitate viewing and interaction.
- 10/100 Power over Ethernet (Class 2), with no need for a separate power supply.
- To simplify device management, other Cisco 7800 Series endpoints share firmware.
- Support for the Secure Hash Algorithm 2 (SHA-2) increases security.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.