The Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone provides average users with advanced communication skills. The 9611G IP desk phone is an 8-line intermediate phone that is best suited for daily users who regard their phone as one of many valuable communication tools and who rely on common functions such as directory and speed dial to improve output and communications. The Avaya 9611G provides intelligent communications with a legacy look and feels, a graphical color display, HD audio quality with the full-duplex speaker, and a wideband handset, allowing digital customers to easily transition to the best of IP phone technology. Avaya’s powerful desk phone line provides excellent audio quality, low power requests, customizability, and performance. The phones have context-sensitive graphical interfaces and large color touchscreens, which improve call control while simplifying the legacy phone experience. Avaya 9600 series IP desk phones improve efficiency while increasing worker satisfaction, transforming a business phone system into a low-cost advantage. The Avaya 9600 series is compatible with the Avaya Aura and IP office platforms and can be accessed from headquarters, remote offices, or home offices.
Features of Avaya 9611G
- 3 pages of 8 buttons with dual LEDs (24 programmable keys), 4 softkeys, and a 4-way navigation cluster are included.
- Phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, and mute are fixed features.
- Audio with a wide frequency range.
- Color display measuring 8 x 2.1 inches.
- Full-duplex speakerphone and headset interface are built-in.
- Waiting for indicators on a dual message.
- Built-in two-port Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for LAN and collocated PC connectivity.
- Up to three Avaya BM12 button modules can be supported.
- IP Office 8.0 (42) or higher is required.
- Only IP500 or IP500 V2 control units are compatible with IP Office 7.0.36 or higher.
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later supports the 323 version.
- Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2 supports the SIP version.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.