A mid-level gigabit receiver with four-line registrations, two full-color LCD displays, a rolling key for finding up to thirty contacts, and two switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports. The model is ideal for regular phone users who want gigabit networking. Offering a streamlined specification set that includes auto-answer, call waiting, and paging can aid users in communicating more easily and effectively. The Digium A25 IP Phone is an excellent choice for those looking for low-cost Asterisk deployment phones.
Features of Digium A25
- Up to 30 BLF entries can be stored in 6 Rapid Dial keys.
- 5 essential features.
- There are four context-sensitive soft keys.
- 5-way controller for navigation.
- Keyboard controls for the headset, speaker, and mute.
- LED Indicator of Message Waiting.
- Controlling the volume.
- Handset jack 4P4C (RJ-9).
- Headset jack 4P4C (RJ-9).
- EHS (Electronic Hook Switch) port.
- The main LCD display is 2.8 inches in size and is backlit in color.
- LCD display with a 2.4-inch backlit color BLF screen.
- There are four line appearance keys.
- A 5 volt DC power port is provided.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.