The Polycom VVX 501 POE VoIP Phone performance business media phone is designed for a wide range of environments, from small and medium businesses to large enterprises, and improves productivity by supplementing the workplace applications on the user’s computer. Users can view and manage their Exchange calendars and contacts over the phone, as well as receive meeting reminders, while still having access to their corporate directory—all while waiting for their PCs to boot. Users can also extend their PC desktop to include the screen of the VVX 501 phone, allowing for simpler interactions and dialing using their PC’s mouse and keyboard. The VVX 501 video playback capability for streaming content complements training and multipoint communication applications.
- Gesture-based, capacitive touchscreen with multitouch capability.
- An aspect ratio of 4:3 on a 3.5-inch TFT LCD display with QVGA (320×240 pixel) resolution.
- Video playback via streaming media.
- Screensaver and digital picture frame modes are available.
- A virtual keyboard appears on the screen.
- Voicemail and video mail are both supported.
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for media and storage applications.
- Polycom HD Voice technology provides natural-sounding voice quality for each audio path-handset, hands-free speakerphone.
- RJ9 Headset Port Is Dedicated.
- PoE support for dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.