For the Maxwell Basic, the user’s business was prioritized throughout the design process. This encouraged engineers to focus on the most crucial components of your business. This highlights the excellent, practical, and cost-effective business buddy. Maxwell Basic is the IP phone for all businesses as a result, enabling staff to manage all aspects of their communication, including business calls and phonebooks. Because of its adaptability, simplicity of setup, and excellent wideband sound, it is perfect for intuitive corporate communication. Maxwell Basic supports HD audio in the headset and hands-free modes. A movable foot is a characteristic of Maxwell Basic that may be angled from vertical to horizontal between 120 and 140 degrees. Without the foot, Maxwell Basic can be wall-mounted. The Gigaset Maxwell Basic contains a navigation key to guide the user to the necessary settings, as well as a black-and-white display. You can read the information on the screen from a wide vantage point behind the desk thanks to its sharp contrast. Who is phoning will be visible to you.
Features of Gigaset Desktop VoIP Phone
- The outstanding user interface on the LCD display.
- 5-way navigation key for easy operation.
- Up to 4 SIP accounts.
- Multiple ringtones, selectable per line (internal, external, group, door).
- Exceptional HD voice and sound.
- Professional zero-touch auto-provisioning setup.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) with 2-port switch.
- Integrated Power over Ethernet.
- Internal directory with 100 entries.
- Call waiting / Call active indication.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry Form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.