The Snom D375 IP Phone is a next-generation VoIP phone designed for corporate users who require instant access to all of their critical data. The Snom D375’s huge 4.3″ color TFT display improves and extends the presentation of call lists, address books, and menus. 12 freely programmable dual-color function keys can be used for a variety of convenience features like speed dialing, extension dialing, and presence indication. The D375 has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to connect networking devices. Users can attach a number of peripherals, such as wireless headsets and headphones, to the device thanks to built-in Bluetooth compatibility and a high-speed USB connection. . WiFi dongles Dual-Stack IPv4/IPv6 support protects the safety of your investment. Even when the phone is used often and for long periods of time, the D375’s non-wearing sensor hook switch provides a long product life. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP), in combination with a German-engineered audio system, ensures exceptional, unrivaled audio performance.
- 4.3 color backlit display with great resolution.
- There are a total of 12 SIP identities/accounts.
- There are 12 LED function keys.
- There are ten designated function keys.
- Connectivity via USB.
- IEEE 802.3 2 port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) with Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for cordless headsets (Snom EHS Advanced required).
- Bluetooth compatibility is built-in.
- The audio quality was improved because of the use of a digital signal processor (DSP).
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.