CP960 Optima HD IP Conference Phone by Yealink With its sophisticated design and noise-canceling technology, this Y-shaped conference phone makes it easy to hear audio coming from across the room. Up to five participants from various locations can join a conference call using the CP960. Directly in the Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room, you can set up a meeting and invite or permit participants to participate in real-time. During a meeting, it is simple to tell who is speaking thanks to its Active Speaker feature.
The Yealink CP960 may be quickly converted into a loudspeaker or microphone by connecting it to your smartphone via Bluetooth or to your computer or tablet via a USB Micro-B port. Once all three devices have been successfully paired, your smartphone, PC/tablet, and IP conference phone CP960, you can merge them all into one hybrid UC meeting. By using its 3.5mm audio-out port to connect to an external loudspeaker, the CP960 can be used in a sizable training space. It also enables local and USB call recording, with up to 100 hours of local recording duration.
- Full-duplex technology with optimal HD audio.
- Noise-Cancelling Technology from Yealink.
- Microphone pickup range of 20 feet and 360 degrees.
- Two more CP Wireless Expansion Mic CPW90 are available.
- A three-microphone array is built-in.
- The Android 5.1 operating system is used.
- 5-inch multi-touch screen with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
- Pentagon Meeting Room by Yealink.
- A five-way conference call has been established.
- UC meeting with a hybrid format.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are built-in.
- Connect to your computer using the USB Micro-B port.
Do you want to talk to one of our Telephony experts about your project?
Please feel free to fill out our Inquiry Form if you have any telephony solutions that you’d want to discuss. Within the following 12 working hours, one of our business experts will contact you.