The Yealink SIP-T41P IP Phones has a 2.7″ grayscale graphical backlit LCD display that provides the user with superior clarity. Aside from an excellent display, the HD voice quality with advanced acoustic technologies adds to the phone’s superiority. Up to 15 features can be programmed into the 6 flexible LED buttons. SCA, BLF List, 3-way conferences, call forwarding, and call transfer is among the features supported by the SIP-T41P. The Yealink EHS36 electronic hookswitch adaptor enables users to control their phones using cordless headsets such as Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser. A Yealink YHS32 lightweight over-the-head monaural headset is included with the phone. The phone interface consists of two RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports for connecting to a network, one RJ9 handset port, and one RJ9 headset port. The device can benefit from centralized powering and backup thanks to the integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet or PoE.
- SIP-T41P supports 6 VoIP accounts and Direct IP calls without the use of a SIP proxy.
- T41P is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft Broadworks platforms.
- The phone has one-touch speed dial and redials capabilities, as well as call transfer, call waiting, auto-answer, call hold, ring tone selection, emergency call, dial plan, call history, phonebook search, and blacklist.
- The phone’s Busy Lamp Field feature indicates whether or not another extension connected to the same PBX is busy.
- The Do Not Disturb (DND) feature allows the phone to ignore an incoming call.
- For file provisioning, the phone supports FTP, TFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols.
- The phone is set to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol by default.
- AES encrypted XML configuration files are also supported by the SIP-T41P.
- The device performs software upgrades and remote provisioning in a highly secure manner by utilizing standard encryption protocols.
- The device consumes between 1.4 and 3.9W of power.
- The phone has a paper label-free design, an integrated adjustable stand, and can be wall-mounted with the help of a wall-mountable bracket.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.