The Polycom IP 331 has a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 speakerphone with Polycom’s renowned Audio Clarity Technology. This confirms that the Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 provides excellent sound quality and allows for noise-free and echo-free conversations that feel as natural as if you were there. The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 phone offers a comprehensive feature set through an intuitive user interface that includes both traditional business telephony features like call hold, pick-up, park, transfer, and 3-way local conferencing, as well as more advanced capabilities like shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinct call treatment. The Polycom IP 331 Phone is designed to make configuration, installation, and upgrades as simple and straightforward as possible. The phone’s standard base stand can be reversed to function as a wall mount, eliminating the need for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch enable flexible deployment and cost-saving cabling.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 VoIP Phone offers a comprehensive feature set that includes both traditional business telephony features like call hold, pick-up, park, transfer, and 3-way local conferencing, as well as more advanced capabilities like shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinct call treatment.
- Entry-level phones with two lines.
- Clarity by Polyco acoustic technology provides excellent sound quality and full-duplex speakerphone performance.
- A feature set that is fit for an enterprise.
- Simple to set up and use.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support is built-in.
- Interoperability with the most popular IP PBX and Softswitch platforms.
- There can be up to two lines with up to two calls per line.
- Three context-sensitive “soft” keys
- Two-line keys with a bicolor (red/green) LED.
- 2 function keys (“Menu” and “Dial”).
- 4-way navigation key cluster with “select” key in the center.
- There are two volume controls.
- A separate hold key.
- A dedicated headset key is provided.
- Dedicated key for hands-free speakerphone.
- A dedicated microphone mute button.
- Compatibility with headsets.
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port that works with the majority of monaural mobile phone headsets.
- UNIT IS a PoE device with there is no power supply included.
Would you like to discuss your project with one of our telephony experts?
If you have any questions about telephony solutions, don’t hesitate to fill out our Inquiry form. One of our business specialists will get in touch with you within the next 12 working hours.